Honeywell Voyager 1202g wireless laser barcode scanners are built on the world’s best-selling single-line laser scanner platform. They aggressively scan virtually all linear barcodes. And they do an exceptional job of reading poor quality and even damaged barcodes.
- Long Battery Life and Tool-Free Battery Removal: The user-preferred Lithium ion battery provides 12 hours or more of use, depending on scanning volume, and the field-replaceable battery can be exchanged quickly and easily, without the use of tools.
- Remote MasterMind: Ready: Reduces total cost of ownership by providing a turnkey remote device management solution that easily manages and tracks usage of installed devices.
- Paging Functionality: Simply press the button on the base to locate your lost scanner: Voyager 1202g responds with a series of beeps and blinking lights on its indicator panel.
- Excellent Poor Quality Code Reading: Increases throughput and reduces the potential for hand-keyed errors by quickly scanning a variety of 1D bar codes, including those that are damaged or smudged.
- Automatic Interface Configuration: Supports all popular interfaces in one device, replacing the time consuming process of scanning programming bar codes with automatic interface detection and configuration.
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology: Facilitates scanning of all standard 1D bar codes 10 meters (33 feet) or more away from the base, depending on the user’s environment.
The Voyager 1202g (wireless) barcode scanners give you able-bodied performance and flexibility for a wide variety of hands-free and handheld scanning applications. Regardless of the model you choose, these Voyager scanners deliver aggressive scan performance on virtually all linear barcodes. Decode poorly printed, smudged, faded and other difficult-to-read barcodes with ease. Scan high-density barcodes, too, with resolution down to 3.5 mil. In most cases, that eliminates the need to purchase specialty scanners. And take advantage of the Voyager scanner’s class-leading, hands-free presentation scanning. It maximizes throughput with updated object detection and automatic in-stand detection and configuration. We designed these Voyager scanners to decrease your downtime and service costs too. Single shock-mounted PCB delivers greater impact resistance. Recessed button is protected by an integrated rubber co-mold that minimizes the impact of accidental drops. Designed with a protected, scratch-resistant glass window and an IP42-rating. The Voyager 1202g wireless model incorporates a Bluetooth®: Class 2 radio. You’:ll have unrestricted movement up to 10 m (33 ft) from the base, and up to 30 m (100 ft) with a clear line-of-sight between scanner and base. And if you ever misplace a scanner, the Voyager’s paging system uses visual and auditory signals to help you find the missing device quickly.