Most items ordered through BAYSCAN have a 30-day money back guarantee. If you would like to return a non-defective product, please call us within 30 days to receive an Return Material Authorization number.
We ask that all products are returned in brand new condition with all of the original unmarked packaging or a restocking fee of up to 50% may be charged.
The customer pays for shipping charges for non-defective returns. BAYSCAN will pay for shipping charges on defective products within 30 days.
Shipping charges are billed FOB origin, prepaid and added to your invoice. Orders will ship via UPS or Fedex with signature delivery; or common freight carrier depending upon the size, weight and quantity of items on your order. If you require an accurate freight estimate prior to placing your order, our customer service team can assist you. Or for a fast quote, simply add items into your shopping cart, include your “Ship To” information as indicated in the “Calculate Shipping Costs” area. You’ll see an quick, accurate freight estimate prior to the check out process. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you require expedited shipping on your order.
When your order arrives:
Check the packing slip against your order:
- Note that items missing from the packing slip may be backordered for later shipment or shipped directly from the manufacturer.
- If an item shown on the packing slip is missing, please contact us at (877) 229-7226 for confirmation.
If your shipment arrives damaged:
- Check the contents of your cartons against your packing slip.
- Note the damage directly on the delivery receipt (before the driver leaves) and report to driver.
- Please keep all cartons and packing materials together with your damaged merchandise.
- Contact our Customer Service Department
Shipping Questions? Please contact customer service Mon.- Fri. 9:00am – 5:00pm EST at (877) 229-7226 or email email@example.com