**Direct replacement for the discontinued Datalogic GBT4132**
Datalogic’s GBT4200 Wireless USB Scanner has distinctive ‘soft line viewfinder’ helps the operator to easily target the code to be read, making it easier and faster to point, shoot and decode the proper label, reducing accidental reads in multiple bar code situations. Includes scanner, cable and cradle. This unit does not take a power supply.
Featuring Bluetooth® 4.0 wireless technology (GBT models) or narrow band radio communications with Datalogic’s STAR Cordless System™ (GM models), the Gryphon 4200 wireless readers provide maximum flexibility to solve any application with the best technical solution.
One of the most important technical innovations that the Gryphon 4200 wireless scanners utilize is the battery recharge through an inductive charging system which enhances the reliability of the entire solution, lowering the total cost of ownership because it eliminates the need for the contacts’ cleaning and maintenance.
READY TO BE REGULARLY CLEANED AND DISINFECTED
Most of the working environments now have requirements that scanners need to be regularly cleaned and disinfected. The Gryphon 4200 series exploits Disinfectant-Ready enclosures, designed to withstand regular daily cleaning with harsh disinfectant solutions commonly used in a healthcare environment.
• Enhanced linear imaging technology for superior scanning and Depth of Field
• Reads 1D high-density and low-resolution codes, hard-to-read, poor or damaged
codes and bar codes from mobile devices
• Datalogic distinctive ‘soft line viewfinder’ to easily target the code to be read
• Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology and exclusive 3GL™ (3 Green Lights)
for superior good-read feedback
• Motionix motion-sensing technology for seamless reading mode transitions
• Choice of Bluetooth wireless technology version 4.0 with BLE or Datalogic’s STAR
Cordless System (radio frequencies available in 433 MHz or 910 MHz)
• Wireless battery charging system
• Choice of WLC4190 sleek desk/wall cradle with USB Type C connectivity or WLC4090
adjustable position cradle with Scan-While-Charging capability
• Batch Mode capability
• Point-to-point / Point-to-multipoint transmission
• Long lasting replaceable Lithium-Ion battery
• Disinfectant-Ready enclosures withstand daily cleaning with harsh disinfectant solutions