Honeywell Voyager 1200g laser barcode scanners are built on the world’s best-selling single-line laser scanner platform. They aggressively scan virtually all linear barcodes. And they do an exceptional job of reading poor quality and even damaged barcodes. Available in black USB only, stand included.
- Superior Out-of-Box Experience: Simplifies set up with tool-free stand assembly: automatic in-stand detection and configuration: and automatic interface detection and configuration.
- CodeGate®: Technology: Enables users to ensure that the desired bar code is scanned before transmitting data, making the scanner ideal for use in menu scanning applications.
- Multi-Interface: Minimizes costs by delivering support for USB, keyboard wedge, and RS232 interfaces in a single scanner.
- Class-Leading Presentation Scanning: Increases throughput by providing object detection and automatic in-stand detection and configuration.
- Outstanding Scan Performance on Poor Quality and Damaged Bar Codes: Maintains productivity by providing a worry-free linear scanning solution that minimizes the need for manual data entry.
- Contemporary, Ergonomic Design: Ensures operator comfort and productivity by incorporating an integrated finger groove in a sleek, lightweight industrial design that fits well in most hands.
The Voyager 1200g (wired) barcode scanners give you able-bodied performance and flexibility for a wide variety of hands-free and handheld scanning applications. Regardless of the model you choose, these Voyager scanners deliver aggressive scan performance on virtually all linear barcodes. Decode poorly printed, smudged, faded and other difficult-to-read barcodes with ease. Scan high-density barcodes, too, with resolution down to 3.5 mil. In most cases, that eliminates the need to purchase specialty scanners. And take advantage of the Voyager scanner’s class-leading, hands-free presentation scanning. It maximizes throughput with updated object detection and automatic in-stand detection and configuration. We designed these Voyager scanners to decrease your downtime and service costs too. Single shock-mounted PCB delivers greater impact resistance. Recessed button is protected by an integrated rubber co-mold that minimizes the impact of accidental drops. Designed with a protected, scratch-resistant glass window and an IP42-rating. And if you ever misplace a scanner, the Voyager’s paging system uses visual and auditory signals to help you find the missing device quickly.