2 x 2 RIFD tags, must be ordered in full rolls of 2,000 tags.
Block key features:
- Mid-size top performer for library and other media management applications.
- Best in class read range, optimal size and performance in compact square package.
- NXP SLIX IC with EAS.
Label: White semi-gloss paper (thermal transfer printable)
Liner: Release paper
- Size (Final Cut-out): 50×50 mm (MDxCD) R3
- Thickness (Over IC): ~320 um
- Thickness (Over Antenna): ~200 um
- IC Code: NXP ICODE SLIX SL2S2002
- RF Protocol: ISO/IEC 15693
- Thickness: ~ 120 um
- Total Memory Size: 1024 Bits
- User Memory Size: 896 Bits
- Antenna Size: 47×47 mm
- Material: Alu etched on PET substrate
- Cross over connection: Crimping process
- Operating Temp: -20°C ~ 70°C (-4°F ~ 158°F), at <60%RH (according to and limited by chip specification)
- Storage Life: 1 year under designated conditions
- Thermal Cycle Test: 100 cycles uner -55 degrees Celsius/85 degrees Celsius, 15 mins dwell
- Thermal Humidity Test: 168 hours under 85 degrees Celsius
- ISO 15693
- ISO 18000-3 Mode 1
- Operating frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Antenna size: 47 x 47 mm /1.9 x 1.9 inch